Tuesday, February 15, 2022

USA Freedom Convoy. Tulsa Tailgater for Truckers

It's announced.  They leave from near LA heading east, it seems on I-44, on February 23rd.  Other convoy routes to be disclosed in the week ahead.  Legal, peaceful protest of the Tyranny.  My guesstimate is they pass through T-town on Friday, 2/25 or maybe (hopefully) Saturday, 2/26.

Will keep local Okie Trads here posted.  If you're interested in meeting up with me and mine to join Tulsa freedom convoy support, email me at JosephOstermeir@gmail.com.  I'm thinking to bring signs.  If there's a group forming near the interstate, maybe set up a quick tailgate BBQ with my tent and hibachi.  Make a bunch of hot dogs and offer them to people in the convoy needing a rest stop.

The Ship Tyranny is sinking.  Let's sit back in our lifeboats drinking champagne and shooting off fireworks, watching the thing sink into the ocean depths.  Let's celebrate what God-given freedoms we still have.