Thursday, July 22, 2021

Let Me Know If You Want Me To Continue.

Well it’s been a week.   Received a few supportive emails, for which I’m thankful.  

I have no reliable way of knowing if this blog has any real effect in the world unless I’m told. Stats aren’t reliable.  And when I allowed comments, while some were civil and friendly, many were trolls or spam.  I do not have the time to moderate the comments, which is why I turned off the comment section.

So IF over the years this blog has informed, entertained, or otherwise inspired you, if you appreciate my style or approach, please let me know in the next  week, 7 days, otherwise I am considering taking this blog down. 


JosephOstermeir@gmail.com


I’m getting roughly 450 views a day lately.   So, if just a mere 1% of you email me (4.5/day x 7 days = 31+ people), heck even if just 10 people email, then that would be a positive to consider.

I need to hear from a substantial number of people if I decide to take time away from my family going forward to sustain this Catholic blog.  

Please let me know, if you want to continue reading this content.

If in a week this blog is gone, there’s no hard feelings.  I’m sure there are many dozens more trad Catholics in Internet land who will take my place writing a blog opining about the latest in Church or secular news, or anything in Life related to the Almighty.  Besides, there are other hobbies and interests of which I can spend more time.

Onward and upward!