Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Another Day

I had to go to the ER in the middle of the night, turns out not serious.  The ER doc took me back to his office for a good fifteen minutes to show and discuss recent MRI’s of back which was encouraging.  Ended up discussing how the wonders of the human body indicate an intelligent designer. 

Picked up my wife from work then went home back to bed.  Back today feeling better but still fighting off what seems to be food poisoning.  My wife works three back to back twelve our night shifts, Sunday through Tuesday night, so it was nice to be back to spending the evening together,   

We ate homemade soup on our TV trays while watching some of the few good scenes in the recent film Padre Pio, then prayed the rosary, then watched the dogs play and chew their toys by our feet.  Prayers my GI upset resolves soon.