Sunday, July 24, 2022

Ban Pink Hair

Pulled into Sonic today for their happy hour special, half price drinks from 2 - 4 pm, got a diet cherry limeade.  An effeminate but nice man brought me my drink.  When I saw the ear rings I thought he was a simply a sodomite.  As the Bible calls them. But when he walked away I saw a long braided pony tail the kind Laura Ingles’ character would wear in the Little House on the Prairie series.  Good grief. Plus girly looking shorts and shaved legs.  Not a day over 18 years old, and his frontal lobe is already diseased by transvestitism.  But we’re supposed to accept all this in your face, woke LGBTQism.  Had I called him out on his damnable public behavior, that could seriously be construed as “malicious harassment on the basis of sexual orientation,” ie a “hate crime” that would ruin your record.  But I’ll say it here. We need to ban this horse shit.  Let’s start by banning pink hair, which has become the symbol of everything queer, which is their term.  Way too many people now with pink hair promoting their heresy against the sixth commandment.