Friday, March 25, 2022

Watched the Consecration Today.

It was broadcast live on Youtube by LifeSiteNews today, the consecration said at 12:30 pm Tulsa time. Was able to catch him saying the prayer.  

As I said before, not in a million years did I think Francis would be the one to do it as Our Lady requested, that it would be a miracle, and if it was done I’d do 100 somersaults in my street in front of my house.  Because I never thought he’d mention Russia by name, and ask all bishops to also do it.

Well, I better start limbering up, and have a game plan to not break my neck. I guess.

In all seriousness, I don’t know if this really went down.  It could have. It could not have.  We needed a valid pope, proper consecration prayer, and the majority of bishops doing this. There is cause for criticism. 

If the SSPX and the Fatima Center say it was done properly, I’ll accept that.  Considering, you know, those two Catholic groups have been laboring for decades for a proper consecration, I trust them more than just individual bloggers, though I weigh in what they say too. 

That said, if the consecration really was done, what result should we expect?  No world war? A period of peace? Chastisement ends?

Consider this, today Joe Biden told the 82nd Airborne (the Army) that…they are going INTO Ukraine.

Much to ask traditional priests and research.  Our Lady gave specific instructions for the consecration with the ultimatum “or else the errors of Russia will be spread throughout the world,”

It seems to me, while still doing the consecration is important for God’s mercy, the ultimatum has already passed.  The errors of Russia (atheism, materialism, secularism, statism) have already been spread especially in the West, which means chastisement.  

Your thoughts?  Email me at: JosephOstermeir@gmail.com