Sunday, August 8, 2021

Please Pray for the Repose of the Soul of Tulsa Trad Jeff Davis (RIP)

I've known Jeff for 20 years.  It was my sad shock to learn recently of his passing.  A husband, father, real estate salesman, long term parishioner of the local FSSP parish, and a devout, traditional Catholic, he will be greatly missed.  Please pray for him, and have Masses offered for the repose of his soul.   

Whenever I ran into Jeff, he was always an exceptionally friendly man, with a rock hard hand shake, beaming genuine smile, and always willing to give of his time for others. I've actually ran into his wife a couple times outside of Mass, who has the same charisma for going out of her way to show friendship.   

When my father passed away some thirteen years ago, Jeff came to his funeral and burial, even though my dad did not attend the Latin Mass at the FSSP.  I wish Jeff had more years on this Earth, but God called him at his appointed time.  You will be missed by the local Catholic community, Jeff.  Requiescat in pace, may he rest in peace.