Friday, April 5, 2024

Health Update. Please Keep Me in Your Prayers

The good news is generally speaking my arm and leg symptoms have resolved including nerve pains, except for some temporary flare up after realizing after the fact I had overdone it at the gym. Prognosis remains good. On the flip side, I’m still fighting allergies, healing from the ruptured eardrum, but the increased tinnitus from it has greatly subsided.  Couldn’t get in to see an ENT until later this summer anywhere in the Tulsa area, but found one available soon in Tahlequah worth the drive in case I need a patch over the eardrum perforation to help it fully close, plus could swing by Clear Creek monastery afterwards.  Another cross, I think from the stress, I developed a tooth ache which turned into an infection needing an urgent root canal earlier this week, which couldn’t be completed until next week once the infection clears. The infection hit my system pretty hard resulting also in a pretty bad sinus infection so I’ve been feeling sick this week nursing the tooth and sinuses. Offering it all up to God. I can see light at the end of the tunnel soon once, God willing, both infections heal, and even more so once the eardrum rupture heals and tinnitus returns, God willing, to previous mild levels. All as I continue on my health plan of keto-carnivore and gym.  Please keep this recovery in your prayers, as I also pray for readers.