Friday, December 23, 2022

Merry Christmas. I'm Back.

Merry Christmas.  I'm back from my sabbatical.  I wrote a new book called Back to Nature, a philosophical analysis of post-modern society and the need to regain the natural order, based on Aristotle and Thomas Aquinas.  I'll release it soon as an e-book and paperback.  The first book thankfully keeps selling, The End of the World as We Know It -- it will also be available soon as a paperback.

The plan going forward is usually two posts a week.  One about current events, or a contemporary issue, or some topic related to my life here in Oklahoma.  The other an excerpt of a chapter of one of my books, for free, and to entice you to buy it.  Will post excerpts of each of the ten chapters of my second book, the next ten weeks.  I'm thinking I can churn out a book every three months, if I write a chapter a week, on whatever subject comes to mind for a book, or a novel, and post a piece of it every week as one of the two weekly blog posts.  Hit two birds with one stone (per Stanford this week, this phrase is now deemed PC-incorrect, ha ha).  Keep writing the blog, but take advantage of posts to write and promote books.  I expect in due time to have a collection of books, which I sell here, as e-books and paperbacks.

Re current events.  The War keeps escalating.  I'm predicting (for myself) Putin takes down the entire power grid.  Once the ground is frozen, hundreds of thousands will die this winter, both military personnel and civilians.  Ukraine will use more US missals on Russia.  By next Spring, US/NATO are directly engaged.  By next summer, the use of nukes.  Meanwhile 10% for the Big Guy Biden and GI Joe Zelensky are filling up their luxury survival bunkers with cocaine and all the $$$ they're looting from the War Chests Congress keeps approving. Prepare now.  Costco, food pantries, cheap solar kit, ammo, etc.  Check out your local prepper groups.  

The Steal 2.0 was as predicted, for the midterms.  I voted in my state and local elections, but I'm done voting at the federal level, except for Trump to keep him trolling the deep state.  50/50 that Trump has a come back, like he did in 2016.  Not holding my breath.  Too many MAGA politicians bailing on him.  Washington D.C. is a Communist Banana Republic.  Time to head for the hills and hunker down a few generations until things implode enough to rebuild.  Though my money is on the likelihood of WW3 soon giving us a true Great Reset.

Frigid winter temps here in Oklahoma, a nice snow for Christmas.  When they said it was an "arctic" storm, they weren't kidding, the wind chill made me feel like an Eskimo in the tundra.  Need a little more snow to go sledding.  

Also as a reminder, see last post about my renewed audience and shift in focus for The Okie Traditionalist blog.  My focus going forward is on applying Christian Faith to the secular realm, and fighting for that Remnant of Christian, Western Civilization being preserved by a few.  My audience is anyone who values this fight, but in particular my fellow Okies.  Thanks.

Anyway, hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas, in its truest meaning.