Saturday, September 7, 2019

Please Pray for FSSP-Tulsa Parishioner in Hospital

I got emails yesterday being circulated publicly about a local trad who needs prayers.  When I got home last night, the Mrs. reported she read the same story posted on Facebook in the FSSP Supporters group.  Since local trads across Oklahoma have told me they read this blog, I thought I’d use it to report the situation and likewise ask for your prayers.  

Recently Mr. Rob Baxter suffered a “massive stroke” requiring surgery.  He is currently in stable condition but his condition is serious.   Rob is a husband, father, traditional Catholic, and member of Most Precious Blood Catholic Church (administered by the FSSP) where for years he has been an active member and volunteer.   Please pray for Rob.  If you’d like to visit him, email the parish secretary via their website for details, as visitors are welcome.  

I myself have gotten to know Rob through the parish’s men’s group in the past, and we worked side by side one Saturday at the 2018 Clear Creek Work Day.  I’ve always enjoyed Rob’s openness, friendliness, sense of humor, and humility.  He is a Catholic gentleman.