Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Tulsa Bishop Emeritus Slattery Speaks! Re: Papal Level of Current Crisis

When I read this article on Lifesite news, it did my heart good, being an Okie Trad (Slattery is also an Okie Trad, btw!).

LINK

Wow, and double wow.  Spoken like the holy bishop that he is, one of the most Tradition-minded bishops in the Church today.

Btw, my Bishop Emeritus knows me personally, and that I write this blog.

Thank you Bishop!  For your courage in the statement you made.

His Successor, my Local Ordinary, anorher Successor to theApostles, Bishop Konderla made a likewise heroic statement on FB about investigating what Archbishop Vigano's bombshell report exposed.

i.e. at the Highest Level.

And he and I made up and are now friends. :)

I remember serving Mass for Bishop Slattery as a young man at Holy Family Cathedral, and meeting with him personally when I had discerned the seminary.  

The time has come to rid the Church of the Rot that has universally corrupted the Mystical Bride in virtually every Diocese.

Wouldn't you agree?

Btw, tonight I'm making jalapeno poppers to celebrate a certain career development.  Plus I'm really thankful for these subsiding temperatures and the promises of Fall:. the Fair, Oktoberfest, Halloween, All Saints Day party, Thanksgiving, more outdoor activities, and backyard fires!  

All of which I plan to blog about. :)