Sunday, October 8, 2017

New Book! By Yours Truely! History of Latin Mass Movement in Eastern Oklahoma!



Do you attend the Latin Mass in Eastern Oklahoma?

Ever wondered how the whole thing got started?

About the different Latin Mass communities?

About the Past, Present, and Future of Traditional Catholicism
in our Local Church?

Look no further.  I bring you, from my laptop to yours, a little, informal, self-published book I recently wrote.   I have not officially published it yet.  Right now, there is no charge. 

People are free to correct me on the factoids and dates I present, challenge assumptions and prognostications, or just ask questions for conversation.

At some point, I would like to get this little book printed, and distributed through every Latin Mass community in Eastern Oklahoma.

Without Further Ado, I, Joseph Ostermeir give you...